Sorel 88 Boot (Women's)
The Sorel 88 Boot was designed specifically for the Canadian Olympic team to wear in Calgary so you know that it was made with only the best materials and construction. The outer material is a very durable nylon that closes with a drawstring at the top, and at the ankle a bit of lacing peeks out to give you a secure fit. Of course, the 88 Boot is completely waterproof so you can trudge through snow, and the rubber sole grabs on tight to whatever slippery road lies ahead.
- Waterproof and wind-resistant nylon upper
- Durable nylon material and rubber sole
- Grippy molded sole for traction on slippery surfaces
- 2mm felt insulation adds warmth
- Drawstring cuff closure cinches to seal off cold air
- 15" shaft height