The Sorel 1964 Pac Graphic Boot is a durable duck boot with a fun print. These cute girls' boots are a fun way to dress for bad weather. The materials are waterproof and so is the construction so she can stomp through snow and sleet without getting her feet wet. The 1964 Pac Boot also has a removable 9mm felt lining which provides tons of warmth. The liner is also convenient because if she happens to get snow down inside you can easily pull it out and quickly dry out her boots.
- 9.5" shaft height provides lots of protection
- Durable PU coated leather upper/ vulcanized rubber lower section
- Waterproof fabric and seam-sealed construction to keep feet dry
- Removable 9mm felt insulation provides lots of warmth
- Sherpa fleece cuff feels soft against skin
- Herringbone pattern sole for good traction
- Made in junior's sizes 1-7