Soleus GPS 1.0 Running Watch
The Soleus GPS 1.0 Watch helps you to keep track of your training progress. This watch keeps track of your speed, distance, and calories burned, letting you optimize your training plan. There's a light that can be turned on so you can clearly read the display at night. Whether your goal is to increase distance or lose weight, the Soleus GPS 1.0 will help keep you on track.
- Distance tracked via GPS in either miles or km
- Current and average speed tracked via GPS
- Adjustable polyurethane strap
- Durable construction for working out
- Customizable to track calories burned
- Night light illuminates the face for easy viewing
- Water-resistant to protect against sweat
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Weight: 2oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long will this watch hold a charge. I will be running up to 3 hours at a stretch. Can this watch keep a charge that long?"
1 Answers |
Question by wsneeberger on 12/10/2012 - 10:34 pm
"It most definitely will! This awesome watch can hold a battery charge up to 8 hours!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/11/2012 - 8:53 am
"Does it measure the heart rate?"
1 Answers |
Question by as on 12/28/2012 - 11:45 pm
"No, it does not measure heart rate. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 9:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.