Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
No matter which color or pattern he chooses, he'll look cool in the Snow Dragons Dauntless Boys’ Ski Jacket. This great jacket features a robust 180g of insulation which is sure to keep him warm for all the day's adventures. This is an extremely waterproof kids' coat, so you know he'll stay dry when he skis or plays in the snow. The Dauntless Jacket has a removable hood, adjustable cuffs, and Snow Dragon’s Grow Cuff system. This allows the arm length to easily and permanently extend by an additional 1.5”, so he can enjoy this fun and functional jacket again next season.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 180g body/160g sleeves & collar/120g hood synthetic insulation
- DWR coating provides extra water-resistance and helps repel liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- Fleece-lined collar and inside back for extra warmth and softness
- Grow Cuffs easily and permanently extend the cuffs by 1.5” to accommodate growth spurts
- Adjustable hem cinch cord keeps out cold air
- Exterior zip pockets at hips hold gear or keep hands warm
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am always looking for a good jacket for my son to make sure he is warm. Living in MI you just don't know what's coming. It is not that thick but it seems like it is warm. This is his first Snow Dragon jacket. I think we are gonna love it!