Smith Zoom Jr Helmet (Kids')
The Smith Zoom Jr Kids' Helmet keeps the little one nice and comfortable but also protected. With the polycarbonate shell, the Zoom Jr wonâ€™t feel like a ton of bricks, but itâ€™s plenty strong and durable. The Airflow climate control system keeps little heads comfortable by letting you open vents when kids get warm and closing up when it's cold. The AirEvac 2 ventilation helps eliminate foggy goggles by allowing air to flow to the top of the goggles. The adjustable fit system allows a precise fit with just a few turns of the dial. Other kid-friendly features include a goggle lock that keeps goggles attached to the helmet so they don't get lost, and a soft tricot lining that makes the helmet a soft haven for a little head.
- Hybrid in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner for lightweight protection
- Airflow Climate Control system helps regulate air flow to manage heat
- Adjustable dial fit system allows kids to dial in the perfect fit
- AirEvac 2 ventilation connects shell vent to EPS liner to keep goggles fog-free
- Furry tricot lining is soft and comfortable
- Removable goggle lock holds onto goggles
- Size S: 48-53cm / M: 53-58cm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'd like to purchase a ski helmet for my 7 year old granddaughter. She has outgrown her toddler helmet. I'm not sure how the sizes run. She is average size and takes a size 7 in girl's clothing."
1 Answers |
Question by Ginny on 11/21/2012 - 4:23 pm
"The youth small size fits heads measuring 19"-21" and the youth medium size fits heads measuring 21"-23". "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 9:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.