Smith Venue Helmet
The Smith Venue helmet is a great value with a great fit, plenty of airflow control, snap-fit ear pads, and of course excellent protection. The Venue is designed to be lightweight so it is comfortable to wear, and has customizable ventilation so you can adjust the airflow depending on the weather.
- AirEvac design for maximum airflow to keep goggles from fogging
- Helmet Fit System for a correct, comfortable fit
- Airflow ventilation with removable vent plugs
- Lightweight construction
- Snap-fit ear pads and removable goggle clip
- 14 vents for plenty of airflow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello Is there such a thing as a snap-in brim for the smith venue helmet? thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Richard Bell on 3/10/2011 - 10:28 am
"This helmet is compatible with smith goggles, AirEvac 2 Ventilation is a gap free aliment that doesn't let cold air into your face but removes warm air from the helmet for maximum temperature control. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2011 - 12:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.