The Smith Variance Helmet replaces the popular Variant Brim. This is still one of the lightest, most comfortable helmets out there. The Variance has a BOA Fit System that lets you micro-adjust the size just by turning a dial. There are adjustable vents that let you dump heat so sweat doesn't build up. One of the best features of the Variance is the nanosilver lining. It prevents odor buildup, so your helmet stays fresh all season.
- Hybrid shell blends in-mold and injection for lightweight durability
- 18 adjustable vents keep you cool
- Snapfit ear pads can be removed for warm-weather riding
- Nanosilver lining to resist odor buildup
- Goggle lock holds goggles in place
- BOA Fit System lets you adjust the size by turning a dial
- Skullcandy Audio-compatible (sold separately)