Smith Vantage Helmet
The Smith Vantage Helmet will give you an advantage on the slopes by keeping warmer and more protected than a hat could. The Vantage Helmet features the BoaÂ® fit system, which ensures a customized, snug fit just by simply turning the dial. Thanks to the Hybrid SL Shell Construction, the Vantage Helmet is lightweight, low-profile, and still provides the peace of mind youâ€™re looking for.
- Hybrid SL Shell Construction combines Bombshell technology with In-Mold technology to create a lightweight and low-profile helmet
- BoaÂ® fit system allows you to adjust the fit
- Removable Snapfit SL ear pads
- Front and rear vent zones can be adjusted with two rear sliders
- X-StaticÂ® lining keeps sweat off of your head
- Dual-density EPS liner offers industry-standard protection
- Size S: 51-55cm / M: 55-59cm / L: 59-63cm / XL: 63-67cm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the advantage of the Vantage Helmet versus the Variant Brim Helmet? Which Smith Googles do you recommend fit best with the Vantage Helmet and with the Variant Brim Helmet? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by David on 12/2/2012 - 11:06 pm
"The advantage of the Smith Vantage Helmet over the Smith Variant Brim Helmet is that the Smith Vantage Helmet has a built in ventilation system in the helmet. You can open or close the vents to help regulate the temperature. I would recommend the Smith Prophecy OTG Turbo Fan Goggles to got with the Smith Vantage Helmet"
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2012 - 12:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.