Smith Valence Helmet (Women's)
The Smith Valence Helmet is one of the most popular women's helmets because it's light, warm, and packed with features. It's easy to get the perfect fit with the Valence Helmet. Just turn the BOA dial to make it snugger or looser. There are plenty of vents in this helmet, letting you cool down when it's warm, or close things up when it's not. Smith also included an X-Static lining which resists bacteria and odor buildup.
- Hybrid shell blends in-mold and injection for lightweight durability
- 18 adjustable vents keep you cool
- Snapfit ear pads can be removed for warm-weather riding
- Nanosilver lining is anti-microbial to resist odor buildup
- Goggle lock holds goggles in place
- BOA Fit System lets you adjust the size by turning a dial
- Skullcandy Audio-compatible (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Smith Valence Helmet paired with goggles?"
1 Answers |
Question by Christi on 10/30/2013 - 12:31 am
"This listing is only for the helmet. Goggles are sold separately."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2013 - 11:29 am
"Which goggles pairs with this helmet? "
1 Answers |
Question by Christi on 10/30/2013 - 11:50 am
"All goggles are helmet compatible. So you can choose any goggle."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/30/2013 - 12:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.