Smith Squad Goggles (Adults')
The new Smith Squad Goggles have the popular semi-rimless design, a feature you won't find on many similarly-priced goggles. The rimless areas open up your field of vision, giving you a huge, expansive view of the trail in front of you. The Squad Goggles also have an outrigger that helps provide a more flush, gap-less fit when worn with a helmet. Smith's goggle lenses are super durable, and they've included a storage bag to help prevent scratching.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Green Solex Mirror
- Medium fit
- Carbonic X Lens provides durable, clear vision
- Articulating outrigger for better fit when used with helmet
- Adjustable strap with silicone back to prevent slipping
- 2-layer DriWix face foam pulls moisture away from the skin
- Helmet-compatible for comfortable fit with helmet
- Anti-fog treatment on lenses keeps vision clear
- Goggle storage bag included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking for a pair of goggles for my 15 year old son. What is a good lens for all conditions? We only ski a week every year, so want something nice, but not over the top. These seem like they may do the job. "
1 Answers |
Question by KG on 11/24/2014 - 6:07 pm
"These just may do the trick! Green Solex lens' feature a dark bronze base lens tint with a multi-layer Green Mirror which cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in super sunny conditions. It features 18% VLT which will be helpful with full sun conditions. Good choice!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/25/2014 - 10:35 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.