Smith Scope Goggles (Adults')
The Smith Scope Goggles get the job done every time. An Articulating Strap Positioning System gives you a good fit against your face when worn with a helmet, and a dual lens with Airflow Ventilation should keep you fog free. The Scope Graphic's hypoallergenic face foam feels comfy, and shouldn't irritate your skin if you're putting in long hours on the snow.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror for varied conditions
- Face Fit: Medium Fit
- Custom graphics cover the entire frame and strap
- Dual lens and Airflow Ventilation keep you fog free
- Helmet compatible for the ultimate protection
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- Articulating Strap Positioning for good fit with a helmet
- Hypoallergenic face foam is gentle on skin
- Microfiber storage bag included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. I need a pair of googles for a cloudy day. What do you recomend me? I am a man. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Caesar on 7/1/2013 - 12:18 pm
"If you are looking at lower light conditions you would want to stay away from a dark lens. I would recommend the Oakley A Frame Goggle with Persimmon Lens. It would really make a difference for you!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/1/2013 - 1:20 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.