Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Goggles
Want to trailblaze through the trees and snorkel through the deeps all without a trace of fog? Try the Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Goggles. These goggles come with a 2-speed fan that you can fire up the moment you're feeling foggy and get all cleared up. A Vaporator lens with Porexâ„¢ filter does you one better by preventing most fog in the first place, and combined with the Smith Phenom's spherical lens you get the truest vision possible.
- Frame Color: Black Foundation
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror for good vision in variable light
- Face Fit: Medium fit
- 2-speed Turbo Fan clears fog
- Outrigger Strap Positioning System for the best fit with your helmet
- Spherical lens for less distortion
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- Dri-Wix Face Foam feels dry against skin
- Carbonic lens with TLT Optics focuses light for less color distortion
- Interchangeable Hop-Up Kits (sold separately) let you customize the top of the frame
- Microfiber storage bag included
- Vapoator Lens with Porexâ„¢ filter reduces fog
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this eyeglass compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by martin on 11/28/2011 - 8:56 pm
"No, unfortunately only goggles that specifically say they are for glasses can comfortably used with glasses. Many people either have contact lenses or have their goggles made up in their prescription. You can also check out out selection of Other the Glasses Goggles (OTG)."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 4:44 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.