Smith Knowledge Over-the-Glasses Goggles (Adults')
The Smith Knowledge Over-the-Glasses Goggles make wearing your eyeglasses while skiing easy and comfortable. Little slots in the face foam hold the arms of your glasses, keeping everything secure while you ride. The foam and frame are also designed to avoid putting pressure on your nose and temples, making everything a lot more comfortable. Smith designed the Knowledge Goggles to fit well with helmets; there's an adjustable strap that lets you customize the length.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror
- Large fit
- Over-the-glasses style for use over eyeglasses
- Carbonic X Lens provides durable, clear vision
- Articulating strap positioning for better fit when used with helmet
- Adjustable strap with silicone back to prevent slipping
- 2-layer DriWix face foam pulls moisture away from the skin
- Floating face foam eliminates pressure on temples from eyeglasses
- Helmet-compatible for comfortable fit with helmet
- Adjustable lens ventilation lets you open or close airflow as needed
- Anti-fog treatment on lenses keeps vision clear
- Microfiber goggle storage bag included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Should I wear my polarized sun glasses or use my regular clear glasses, both are prescription. "
1 Answers |
Question by Tio on 2/22/2015 - 8:58 pm
"Try both of them on and see which set up you like better before heading out on the mountain."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2015 - 2:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.