Smith I/OX Goggles
The Smith I/OX Goggles have an oversized frame to fit larger faces. They also have one of the fastest systems around for switching lenses. Instead of struggling to get your lens inside a frame, you just slide open the tabs, slip out the lens, and stick a new one in. The rimless design also gives the I/OX Goggles a huge field of vision. Smith's tried-and-true technology resists fogging so you can see clearly.
- Frame Color: Chrome
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror for variable conditions/ spare Blue Sensor Mirror lens
- Number of lenses included: 2
- Quick Release Lens System makes changing lenses simple
- Spherical, Carbonic lens for the truest vision
- Porexâ„¢ technology vents air to prevent fogging
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- DriWix Face Foam stays dry against skin
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Helmet compatible for the best protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the tint of the spare lense?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan Howard on 2/28/2013 - 12:30 pm
"Sensor Mirror VLT 70%: Performance based lens tint with a multi-layer mirror maximizes color definition, increases depth perception, and intensifies light in any condition - Excellent on snowy days or in flat light conditions. 100% protecting from harmful UVA/B/C rays"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2013 - 1:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.