Smith I/OS Goggles (Adults')
The Smith I/OS Goggle is one of the most popular ski goggles out there for so many reasons. First of all, it's rimless, so you get a bigger range of vision, and you don't get that clunky goggle feel. Second, changing the lenses on the I/OS is really easy. You just slide open the tabs, slip out the lens, and stick a new one in. No more tug-of-war with your goggles or bad seals that let in air and snow. The I/OS has a smaller frame size than the traditional I/O, so if you like a more low-profile feel, or you're a female rider the Smith I/OS has your perfect fit.
- Frame Color: White Coven
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror for variable conditions / spare Blue Sensor Mirror lens
- Face Fit: Small to medium
- Number of lenses included: 2
- Smaller face size than regular I/O
- Quick Release Lens System makes changing lenses simple
- Spherical, Carbonic lens for the truest vision
- Porexâ„¢ technology vents air to prevent fogging
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- DriWix Face Foam stays dry against skin
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Helmet compatible for the best protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you recommend a goggle that will allow me to wear my glasses under them?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cheri on 2/27/2013 - 3:47 pm
"You can use any OTG goggle. You can find all of them here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 3:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.