Smith I/OX Goggles
The Smith I/OX Goggles have an oversized frame to fit larger faces. They also have one of the fastest systems around for switching lenses. Instead of struggling to get your lens inside a frame, you just slide open the tabs, slip out the lens, and stick a new one in. The rimless design also gives the I/OX Goggles a huge field of vision. Smith's tried-and-true technology resists fogging so you can see clearly.
- Frame Color: Chrome
- Lens Color: Ignitor Mirror for variable conditions/ spare Blue Sensor Mirror lens
- Number of lenses included: 2
- Quick Release Lens System makes changing lenses simple
- Spherical, Carbonic lens for the truest vision
- Porexâ„¢ technology vents air to prevent fogging
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- DriWix Face Foam stays dry against skin
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Helmet compatible for the best protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the tint of the spare lense?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan Howard on 2/28/2013 - 12:30 pm
"Sensor Mirror VLT 70%: Performance based lens tint with a multi-layer mirror maximizes color definition, increases depth perception, and intensifies light in any condition - Excellent on snowy days or in flat light conditions. 100% protecting from harmful UVA/B/C rays"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2013 - 1:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.