Smith I/O Goggles (Adults')
The Smith I/O Goggle is one of the most popular ski goggles out there for so many reasons. First of all, it's rimless, so you get a bigger range of vision, and you don't get that clunky goggle feel. Second, changing the lenses on the I/O is really easy. You just slide open the tabs, slip out the lens, and stick a new one in. No more tug-of-war with your goggles or bad seals that let in air and snow. The I/O has a medium face fit perfect for riders who like a little more face coverage.
- Frame Color: Black
- Lens Color: Red Solex for bright conditions/ spare Red Sensor Mirror lens
- Number of lenses included: 2
- Quick Release Lens System makes changing lenses simple
- Spherical, Carbonic lens for the truest vision
- Porexâ„¢ technology vents air to prevent fogging
- Wide, adjustable strap with silicone for good helmet stick
- DriWix Face Foam stays dry against skin
- Includes microfiber storage bag
- Helmet compatible for the best protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the goggles polarized or not?"
2 Answers |
Question by Matt c. on 2/1/2013 - 11:56 am
"This particular style lens (Red Sol) is not polarized. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/1/2013 - 1:57 pm
"I wouldn't be concerned about polarized lenses. The problem with having polarized lenses with ski goggles on the slopes is that it inhibits one from seeing icy areas of the run. "
Answer by skirider on 1/7/2014 - 9:55 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.