Smith Holt Jr Helmet (Kids')
Just like the bomb-proof style his big brother wears, the Smith Holt Jr Helmet is here to keep him safe and warm. The Holt Helmet is extra durable, making it a good choice for wild little riders. This helmet is warmer than a hat, but there are also 14 vents that can be opened in milder weather. The earpads come off too, so he can wear this helmet in the summer for skating. An adjustable dial in the back ensures you get the perfect fit even over several seasons.
- Bombshell Construction is extra durable
- Removable ear pads for all season wear
- Adjustable AirEvac ventilation allows cool air to circulate while hot air escapes
- Removable goggle lock secures eyewear
- Dial in the back adjusts for the perfect fit
- Size S: 48-53cm / Size M: 53-58cm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do I know if this helmet is the right size for my 10 year old?"
1 Answers |
Question by charchaflian on 1/20/2014 - 9:04 pm
"You would need to measure the circumference of their head. You wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above the eyebrows and compare that measurement to the size. Youth small is 48-53cm, youth medium is 53-58cm."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2014 - 10:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.