Smith Gambler Goggles (Kids')
The revolutionary design of the Smith Gambler Goggles makes them a leading choice for aspiring pros. The Gambler is specially designed to fit kids' faces, and is even eyeglass compatible for kids with glasses. Airflow Ventilation helps prevent fogging which means less fussing and more skiing.
- Frame Color: Pink Floral
- Lens Color: RC36 for good vision in all conditions
- Face Fit: Small specifically for kids
- Dual lens and Airflow Ventilation prevents fogging
- Floating Foam fits against faces without painful pressure
- Eyeglass and helmet compatible
- Hypoallergenic face foam for kids with allergies
- Adjustable strap for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have 5 and 7 year old kids, are these goggles size OK? Or should I look for smaller ones? Many thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by NV on 1/17/2012 - 10:20 pm
"It will be hard to find a smaller size as most of our goggles are for kids 7yrs and up. The 5yr old might be able to get away with it, but there is a chance that they will just be too big for the 5yr old. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2012 - 3:25 pm
"Could you please confirm if this googles have UV protection? Thanks in advaced"
1 Answers |
Question by German on 8/16/2012 - 3:04 pm
"Smith Gambler Jr. snow goggles block 100% of the sun's UVA, UVB, and UVC rays"
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/16/2012 - 4:21 pm