Smith Camber Helmet (Men's)
You have to be safe, but you don't have to be uncomfortable. The Smith Camber Helmet is ultra light, and still very durable. 20 vents provide airflow when you want it, and shut tight when you don't. A dial fit adjuster ensures a perfect fit, and is simple to use without removing the helmet. The Camber Helmet has an X-Static lining that wicks moisture and resists odor.
- Ultra-light and durable in-mold construction
- Dial fit adjuster lets you tighten and loosen the circumference
- 20 rider-controlled vents provide airflow when you need to cool down
- X-Static lining wicks moisture and resists odor buildup
- Snapfit removable earpads provide warmth in super cold temps
- Compatible with Skullcandy Audio Systems (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size is for a 56.5cm head circumference?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bee on 2/15/2015 - 9:52 am
"Sm = 51-55cm / Med = 55-59cm / Large = 59-63cm / XL = 63- 67 cm"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2015 - 3:23 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.