Smith Arrival Helmet (Women's)
The Smith Arrival Helmet is a women-specific design that's lightweight and comfortable to wear. It protects your head, but also provides more warmth than a hat ever could. If you pair the Arrival Helmet with Smith goggles you'll get enhanced ventilation without the dreaded gaper gap. There's a dial in the back of this helmet that lets you microadjust to get the exact perfect fit. Fleece-lined earpads provide extra warmth and help to protect ears from the wind.
- Rider-controlled AirEvac ventilation promotes airflow
- Fleece-lined earpads for warmth
- Dial Fit system adjusts for the perfect fit
- In-mold construction is streamlined and lightweight
- Channels in the front promote airflow through goggles to reduce fogging
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can I put speakers in the ear muffs"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 1/13/2014 - 9:11 am
"This helmet is not audio compatible so you can not put speakers in it. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 11:46 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.