Smartwool PhD Snowboard Socks Light (Men's)
The SmartWool PhD Snowboard Light sock features half-cushioned leg and sole and a performance fit. These socks also absorb shock, reduce abrasion, and encourage ventilation. And, of course, SmartWool is known for its warm fibers that control temperature, moisture, and odor.
- 67% wool, 32% nylon, 1% elastic
- 4-degree fit system for a great fit all day
- Shock absorption in impact zones
- SmartWool fibers control moisture, temperature, and odor
- Duroyarnâ„˘ adds comfort and durability
- Mesh zones promote ventilation where you need it most
- Light half-cushioned leg and sole
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these socks 16 inch ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Yale Estes on 8/15/2010 - 9:24 am
"The socks are 16 inches from the top of the sock to the heel. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/17/2010 - 2:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.