The SmartWool PhD Ski Medium Ski Sock is the standard setup for warmth and comfort. Medium weight is actually the warmest option for skiing, and since this sock is made from natural Merino wool it wicks moisture away from your skin to ensure your feet stay dry. The PhD 4-degree fit ensures a comfy fit without bunching or pressure points. Padding in the front and heel keep you comfortable in your boots.
- 70% Wool, 28% nylon, 2% elastane knit
- Medium weight for maximum warmth
- 4-degree Phd Fit provides good fit and prevents bunching
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Cushioning in the shin and heel
- SmartWool odor and moisture control
- Over-the-calf height
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SmartWool PhD Ski Medium Ski Sock Men's, Black, L:
I purchase these SmartWool socks for warmth. They are very comfortable socks. As a result, I bought a second pair.