SmartWool PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Ski Sock (Men's)
Skiing is hard on your feet; treat them well with the SmartWool PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Ski Socks. Theyâ€™re made of Merino wool, which will keep your feet warm and dry. Strategically placed mesh vent zones keep hard-working feet from getting too hot. PhD socks are incredibly well engineered: the 4 Degree Fit System eliminates bulk and pressure points. The mid-grade compression improves blood flow, and reduces lactic acid build up and swelling in your feet, ankles, and calves, so you recover more quickly.
- Shell Material: 50% Merino wool/45% nylon/5% elastane knit
- Merino wool is soft and warm against the skin â€“ never scratchy
- Ultra lightweight for better boot response
- ReliaWool Technology makes these socks incredibly durable
- Virtually seam-free toe eliminates uncomfortable rubbing
- Compression system helps you perform and recover better than non-technical ski socks
- Anatomically-correct PhD design for better fit
- Breathable so feet stay dry and warm
- Naturally anti-microbial to resist odor buildup
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.