SmartWool Merino Max Full-Zip Sweater (Women's)
Figure-flattering and functional, the SmartWool Merino Max Ladiesâ€™ Full-Zip Sweater is made of double knit Merino wool. Merino wool is a true gift from Mother Nature: itâ€™s soft, warm, naturally anti-microbial, and durable. The Merino Max sweater has a full front zip, some nifty little hand mitts tucked inside the cuffs, and a cool zip pocket on the sleeve. This sweater instantly adds warmth and comfort to any attire.
- 97% Merino wool/3% elastane fabric
- Merino wool is soft and warm against the skin â€“ never scratchy
- 3% elastane fabric adds a touch of stretch for comfort and durability
- Flatlock seams eliminate chaffing
- Semi-form fitting for flattering fit
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- Naturally anti-microbial to resist odor buildup
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the "Max" mean?"
1 Answers |
Question by sweater search on 1/7/2014 - 12:05 pm
"This is Smartwool's term for their MarinoMax double jersey knit fabric."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/7/2014 - 4:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.