Smart Wool PHD Racer Ski Sock (Men's)
The SmartWoolÂ® PhD Racer Ski Sock is a minimalist sock that's designed to give you the best fit with your ski boots. The 4 Degree Fit System wraps your foot in comfort, and helps to keep your sock in place without bunching. Wool material manages moisture to keep your feet dry. And when your feet are dry, they're much warmer too.
- 64% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Elastane knit
- WOWâ„˘ Technology cushions for impact protection
- 4 Degree Fit System keeps socks in place without bunching
- SmartWoolÂ® inside wicks moisture away from skin
- Temperature and odor control in strategic mesh vent zones for comfort
- Machine washable makes it easy
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for the warmest socks and I have bought smartwool for other things, will these particular socks be the best for keeping feet warm for skiing in Colorado?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mia on 11/12/2013 - 7:38 pm
"This sock should keep your feet warm because its wool. The wool will keep the air flowing through your feet so they do stay dry as well."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2013 - 12:36 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.