Skea Reese Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Skea Reese Down Jacket is a sporty ski parka that is fully lined and fully insulated with 100% prime 550 fill goose down. The lining consists of a breathable nylon microfiber to manage moisture and help you hang on to all the warmth that the down filling gives you. The Reese has a plush hood insulated with down and can be neatly stowed away when you donâ€™t need it. With a stretch hem and cuffs, and a feminine silhouette this womenâ€™s insulated ski jacket provides the ultimate style and ease for hitting the slopes.
- Breathable Cire lacquer nylon microfiber lining
- 550 fill goose down insulation to trap in body heat
- Stretch hem and cuffs for an extra snug fit so the snow will stay out
- Interior zippered pockets to keep all your important belongings safe
- High zip collar to keep the draft off your neck
- 2-way center front zip for ultimate ease
- Down hood that rolls away for easy versatility to
- Storm flap at the center front to protect from the elements
- Quilted effect for a stylish look
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I fit a size 8 Nills, will the Skea size 8 fit similarly?"
1 Answers |
Question by Leslie on 9/17/2011 - 6:10 pm
"Yes, you should be the same size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/19/2011 - 4:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.