Skea Lulu Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Skea makes luxury â€śouterwear with an attitude,â€ť and the Lulu jacket puts a great style twist on that idea. The luxury in this great-looking coat, besides the incredibly soft coyote fur trim on the detachable hood, comes from the abundance of uniquely-stitched patterns decorating the front, back and sides. The look gives an hourglass shape to a thoroughly functional ski jacket.
- 5,000mm waterproof /breathable Cire fabric
- Thinsulate insulation is extremely lightweight and very warm
- Natural coyote fur trims the removable hood
- Princess styling is slimming, flattering
- Multi-quilting detail on front, sides, sleeves
- Integrated powder skirt closes to keep out drafts, keep in warmth
- Media pocket inside for phone or MP3 player
- Machine washable â€“ follow tag instructions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket as warm as a down jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Jessica on 8/12/2011 - 6:35 pm
"Down is warmer than any synthetic material. However, Down loses it's insulating properties when wet and takes a really long time to dry. You also have to take special care to clean and care for Down, this is why many people prefer the warm synthetic insulations, like the Thinsulate insulation that this jacket has. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/15/2011 - 9:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.