Skea Ubud Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Skea Ubud Insulated Ski Jacket is adorned with a reflective dragon-inspired graphic and silvery, reflective trim. This coat is truly unique, right down to the lush real fur trim around the hood. In addition to the Ubud Jacket's fashion cred, this jacket is also very technical. 20K waterproof fabric and a 100g Thinsulate insulation are sure to keep you warm and dry in winter's nastiest weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 90% polyester/10% polyurethane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 100g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Teflon DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Zippered cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Removable real Silver Fox fur trim around hood
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior
- 1 zippered inner pocket secures essentials
- Reflective dragon design on front with Swarovski crystal details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello - I usually wear a size 4 so am wondering if this size 4 is typical. Also, what is the sleeve length, and where is it made? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Tina on 9/10/2014 - 4:55 pm
"Skea is a slimmer fitting brand. The sleeve length on this jacket is 32" measured from the center back to bottom of sleeve. With the jacket laid flat the chest measured 17.5" from arm pit to arm pit. Also with the jacket laying flat the bottom waist measured 19 1/4". This jacket is made in China. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/11/2014 - 10:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.