Skea Effie Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Skea Effie Down Ski Jacket is one of the warmest women's coats out on the slopes. High quality goose down insulation provides maximum heat retention while maintaining a comfy lightweight feel. Since the Effie Jacket is Skea you know that it will have a fabulous, feminine fit. It's also complete with all the features you need for skiing, like a powder skirt, vents, and pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold items
- Internal zippered pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Lurex logo on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the weight of this jacket? Does the hood detach with a zip?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 8/20/2014 - 1:17 am
"Yes, the hood attaches to the jacket with a zipper as well as buttons near the front collar. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/20/2014 - 9:32 am