Skea Kimmy Stretch Parka (Women's)
The Skea Kimmy stretch sleek parka is a performance ski jacket with an ultra-modern, super-sleek design. Stretch fabric and articulated sleeves mean that this jacket can move any way you do. Even the insulation stretches.
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable
- Insulated with Thinsulate™ FX100 and FX40 stretch zone flex
- Storm cuffs and a removable powder skirt keep out snow and wind
- Media pockets and leads for your MP3 player
- Underarm vents for discreet cooling during aerobic activity
- Articulated sleeves make it easy to move your arms
- Fitted profile
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"It's hard to see the details of this jacket & there's no option for a larger picture. How many pockets & how many that zip? Any other info would be helpful. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by AZ skier on 9/2/2011 - 1:05 am
"This jacket has 2 zippered pockets at each hip along with 1 internal pocket for media. There is a zippered pocket at the right upper chest along with a zippered lift ticket pocket on the sleeve."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2011 - 12:34 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)