The Skea Kimmy stretch sleek parka is a performance ski jacket with an ultra-modern, super-sleek design. Stretch fabric and articulated sleeves mean that this jacket can move any way you do. Even the insulation stretches.
- Waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable
- Insulated with Thinsulate™ FX100 and FX40 stretch zone flex
- Storm cuffs and a removable powder skirt keep out snow and wind
- Media pockets and leads for your MP3 player
- Underarm vents for discreet cooling during aerobic activity
- Articulated sleeves make it easy to move your arms
- Fitted profile
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"It's hard to see the details of this jacket & there's no option for a larger picture. How many pockets & how many that zip? Any other info would be helpful. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by AZ skier on 9/2/2011 - 1:05 am
"This jacket has 2 zippered pockets at each hip along with 1 internal pocket for media. There is a zippered pocket at the right upper chest along with a zippered lift ticket pocket on the sleeve."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2011 - 12:34 pm