Skea Java Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
With the stylish Skea Java Down Ski Jacket you can choose from stylish print or subtle solid. This women's coat is fully reversible, giving you 2 different wear options. The Java Jacket is also down insulated, so it's extremely warm. Waterproof fabric keeps you dry out on the snow, and convenient pockets hold all your essentials.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: Warm goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Attached hood for weather protection
- 2 waist pockets on exterior and interior hold items
- Elastic cuffs help keep out cold air
- Lurex logo on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This jacket is rated 5k waterproof. Is that enough for skiing? Would this jacket be wet is skiing all day while it is snowing?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracey on 11/17/2014 - 12:57 am
"5K is the minimum waterproof rating you need for skiing. It will protect you in a light snow. If you will be out all day long you may want at least a 10K though. The rating is the amount of water the jacket can take without it seeping through. If it is a heavy snow or an all-day snow you may want a different jacket. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2014 - 12:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.