The Skea Effie Down Ski Jacket combines gorgeous winter fashion with on-snow function. This stylish ski coat has a quilted design that's figure flattering instead of poofy. A silky real fur trim around the hood adds a touch of luxury. The fabric on the Effie Jacket has a slight sheen for a little extra drama. The fabric is still waterproof and the insulation is insanely warm, making the Effie Jacket a practical choice for all-weather skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Removable real fur trim around hood
- Fur is Finn Raccoon on white jacket, and Silver Fox on all other colors
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold items
- Internal zippered pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Lurex logo on left sleeve