The Skea Chloe Down Jacket has an amazing, flattering fit that you can only get from a true fashion piece. Cut beautifully, and designed to accent a woman's body, the Chloe Jacket actually makes you look cute instead of puffy. This jacket is down insulated, so it's incredibly warm, and it's trimmed in a luxurious Finn Raccoon fur that you can pull over your head to keep snow out of your eyes. Skea knows everything has to be functional, so they gave the Chloe Jacket all the convenience features that you'll want for skiing.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: Sport cire fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill goose down insulation (100% down)
- Length: Center front measures 21.5" / Center back measures 26.5"
- Quilted design to keep insulation evenly spread
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur collar trim
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- High back collar to add warmth around the neck
- Bright contrast-color lining
- Plenty of zippered pockets organize gear