Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Skea Chloe Down Ski Jacket with fur warms with 550-fill premium down without looking overly puffy. Skea is known around the world for designing top-quality, beautiful women's winter jackets, and this jacket puts their skills on display. Although it's filled with lightweight, warm down (which packs down easily if your mountain trip involves packing a bag), the jacket has a feminine shape that's hard to achieve in down jackets. Even the underarm venting is made so that it blends perfectly into the fabric. And nothing completes a feminine winter look like fur. Although, if there are days when you prefer a more athletic look, or if the weather warms, the fur trim is removable.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% Nylon fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon fabric
- Insulation: 550-fill Prime Goose Down insulation
- Length: Center Back measures 26.5”
- Fit: Shaped, feminine fit
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Fur trim on the collar is removable
- Pacific Blue: Silver Fox Fur/Tahitian Pearl: Silver Fox Fur/Yellow: Fin Raccoon Fur
- High-back collar provides extra protection from the elements
- Underarm vent zips let you open up and cool down
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Drawcord around the waist lets you cinch down to keep wind and snow at bay
- Napolean pocket looks sporty and provides easy-access storage
- Elastic wrist cuff comfortably keeps out snow
- Exclusive SKEA mountain jacquard ribbon detail adorns the inner zipper