Skea Cargo Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Skea's Cargo Ski Pants are modern and flattering. The fit is relaxed so you have room to move, but not so loose that you lose your figure. Everything in this pant stretches - both the fabric and the insulation. This allows an unrestricted feel and maximum comfort while you ski. The insulation in the Skea Cargo Pant is 40g of Thinsulate; it will keep you nice and toasty in cold weather. Cargo pockets give this pant its name, and they provide plenty of space for holding snacks and gear. All in all, the Skea Cargo provides loads of convenience with a style that will never let you down.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 90% Nylon/10% Polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 40g Stretch Thinsulateâ„˘ Flex FX insulation
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Critically seam sealed to keep moisture out of critical seams
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Adjustable side waist tabs let you find the perfect fit
- Belt loops let you add a belt if you like
- Articulated knees allow you to move your legs more easily
- Gripper elastic boot cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Two zippered fleece-lined front pockets are warm havens for cold hands
- Two snap closure back pockets give you secured storage space
- Side cargo pockets blend style and storage space
- Zippered bottom leg opening gives you easy boot access
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants sit at the waist or below the waist"
1 Answers |
Question by Stella on 12/5/2012 - 3:49 pm
"These will be at the waist to provide protection from the snow."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/5/2012 - 3:50 pm
"Are these true to size and how stretchy are they?"
1 Answers |
Question by Schro on 3/11/2013 - 12:41 pm
"These do tend to run a little small and have very little stretch to them. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2013 - 12:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.