Skea Cargo Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Skea Cargo Insulated Ski Pant has a fit that's as relaxed as these pants look. Cargo pockets not only mean that youâ€™ll never run out of room for all the things you like to bring with you for the day, they also give the pants a modern, relaxed look. These pants are fitted around the waist, so they don't look too bulky, and get more relaxed as they go down into the knees and calves, giving you just the right amount of room to move. But what will be most important to you on a cold, wet day is this: These pants are waterproofed to a substantial 10,000 mm rating and critical seams are sealed against moisture, so you will stay dry. And you'll stay warm thanks to Thinsulate insulation that provides plenty of warmth without adding bulk.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 90% Nylon/10% Polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 40g Stretch Thinsulateâ„˘ Flex FX insulation
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Critically seam sealed to keep moisture out of critical seams
- DWR finish sheds water off of fabric
- Adjustable side waist tabs let you find the perfect fit
- Belt loops let you add a belt if you like
- Articulated knees allow you to move your legs more easily
- Gripper elastic boot cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Two zippered fleece-lined front pockets are warm havens for cold hands
- Two snap closure back pockets give you secured storage space
- Side cargo pockets blend style and storage space
- Zippered bottom leg opening gives you easy boot access
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have these in 6 Long? I must have the long size."
1 Answers |
Question by stacyb on 10/30/2012 - 11:05 pm
"We only have these pants in a regular inseam. I would recommend taking a look at the Nils Annalise Insulated Ski Pant. This pant can be lengthened up to 1.5"! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2012 - 11:54 am
"Is the size 6, American or European??"
1 Answers |
Question by Feenix on 8/5/2013 - 12:13 am
"All of our sizes listed are US sizes."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/5/2013 - 9:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.