Seirus Heat Touch Glow Glove (Women's)
A softshell glove with a two-tiered heating attack, the Seirus Heat Touchâ„˘ Glowâ„˘ Glove is one of the warmest youâ€™ll ever wear. This glove uses a standard combination of 100-gram insulation and waterproof-breathable insert to fight cold and moisture. When that simply isnâ€™t enough, the button-activated Fusion heat panel sparks a fire at the back of the glove, quickly wrapping your fingers in heat. The heating system lasts for up to six hours before needing a recharge.
- Stretch softshell fabric
- 100g Thinsulateâ„˘ Flex insulation delivers lots of warmth
- Waterproof/breathable DryHand membrane keeps hands dry
- Three-setting electric Heat Touchâ„˘ system offers up to 6 hours of on-demand warmth
- Flexible Fusion heat panel warms the glove back and fingers
- Synthetic Amara palm for good grip
- Quilted paneling improves dexterity
- One-handed wrist and cuff cords cinch to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long does this glove stay warm for?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sarah on 2/19/2014 - 12:46 pm
"This glove offers offers up to 6 hours of on-demand warmth on the low-heat setting, 3 hours of heat on the medium-heat setting, and two hours of heat on the high setting!"
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2014 - 12:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.