The Sector 9 Looking Glass Longboard has a shorter length to give you extra agility and nimble turns. Combine that with the low center of gravity from the drop-through mount and you get a board with great stability and control. The Looking Glass is still a cruiser, and it has gummy wheels and a slight concave to get you from point A to point B in comfort.
- Length: 33.75"
- Width: 8.25"
- Construction: 8-ply maple
- Complete Setup: Wheels and trucks included
- Gummy 69mm 78a wheels
- Gullwing Sidewinder trucks for maximum lean
- ABEC 5 bearings for smooth riding
- Full grip tape for good traction
- Drop-through mounting for easier pushing
- Low center of gravity for better stability downhill
- Durable 8-ply maple