Saucony Cortana 3 Running Shoe (Women's)
Pounding the pavement is like a walk in the clouds in the Saucony Cortana 3 Running Shoes. These shoes are well-cushioned, but maintain a lower 4mm drop. The PowerGrid midsole cushions against impact, and is helped by an SRC crashpad in the heel. The Cortana Shoes are also really lightweight; the IBR+ sole is 33% lighter than before and the FlexFilm provides support to the upper without adding lots of weight.
- Cushioned, neutral shoe for runners without major gait issues
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 8.4oz
- FlexFilmâ„˘ upper provides lightweight support
- Sauc-Fit locks foot to platform and secures heel
- HydraMAXâ„˘ lining wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- PowerGrid midsole cushions feet against impacts
- SRC Impact compound adds extra shock absorbance in heel
- IBR+ sole is 33% lighter than before
- XT-900 carbon rubber sole for durable traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.