Saucony Triumph 9 Running Shoe (Women's)
If you're a neutral runner who seeks cushioning and support, try the Saucony Triumph 9 Running Shoe. The heel-to-toe drop on this shoe has been lowered to 8mm, creating a more efficient stride and forward strike zone. The Triumph 9 locks in the heel, ensuring a snug fit without changing your natural gait. There's a full-length PowerGrid midsole in this shoe, which cushions the foot while providing lots of rebound.
- Neutral, cushioned design
- Average weight: 272grams (9.6 oz)
- PowerGrid full-length cushioning for comfort and response
- Sauc-Fit locks in the heel for stability
- Impact Interference designed to cushion the heel
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for balanced strike zone
- Open-cell foam sockliner for comfort
- Anti-microbial treatment prevents odor buildup
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does triumph 9 replace triumph 8?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer on 3/28/2013 - 6:04 pm
"It sure does! The heel-to-toe offset was changed to 8mm. This puts your foot into a more natural position, encourages a midfoot strike, and helps to dramatically reduce weight."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2013 - 9:01 am
"available in wide"
1 Answers |
Question by Evelyn on 4/14/2013 - 6:06 pm
"At this time, we only have the regular widths in stock."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2013 - 9:17 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.