Saucony Triumph 11 Running Shoe (Women's)
Get plenty of cushioning and cool, comfortable feet with the Saucony Triumph 11 Running Shoes. These neutral women's shoes have plenty of cushioning, with a full-length PowerGrid and HRC+ strobel board. PowerGrid is a lightweight cushioning material that delivers more rebound than the competition. The result is a light, lively feel with every step. To keep feet dry and cool, Saucony gave the Triumph 11's a HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar and breathable ComfortLite liner.
- Neutral profile for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 9.3oz
- iBR+ sole is extremely lightweight, yet durable and cushiony
- HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar lining keeps feet dry and cool
- ComfortLite Sockliner manages moisture for comfort
- Full-length PowerGrid midsole cushioning delivers more rebound than the competition
- SAUC-FIT stretch components in the midfoot for better flex
- HRC+ strobel board for added comfort and cushioning as soon as you step in
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.