Saucony Triumph 11 Running Shoe (Men's)
Neutral runners will find improved comfort in the Saucony Triumph 11 Running Shoes. Saucony put technical detail into every component, from the HydraMAX miosture-wicking lining at the collar to the ComfortLite breathable sockliner throughout. A full-length PowerGrid midsole cushions and delivers incredible rebound. SAUC-FIT stretch components in the midsole provide a truer flex while maintaining stability and control. The Triumph 11's have and iBR+ sole for good traction without a lot of added weight.
- Neutral profile for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 10.8oz
- iBR+ sole is extremely lightweight, yet durable and cushiony
- HydraMAX moisture-wicking collar lining keeps feet dry and cool
- ComfortLite Sockliner manages moisture for comfort
- Full-length PowerGrid midsole cushioning delivers more rebound than the competition
- SAUC-FIT stretch components in the midfoot for better flex
- HRC+ strobel board for added comfort and cushioning as soon as you step in
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.