Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Triumph 10 Running Shoe gives neutral runners plenty of cushioning and rebound. Saucony uses specific materials, like PowerGrid, to guard against impact while still rebounding for a lively feel. They've also redesigned the crash pad in the heel to better disperse impact without deadening your stride. The result is a better transition to the midfoot. To ensure stability, the Triumph 10 Shoes have Sauc-Fit. It's an anatomically-correct inside that locks your heel and mid-foot to the platform
- Neutral, cushioned design
- Average Weight: 295grams (10.4oz)
- SRC Impact Zone dispersed impact in the heel
- Sauc-Fit locks in the heel for stability
- PowerGrid midsole cushions and provides rebound
- HydraMAX plush collar lining wicks moisture away from the skin
- ComfortLite sockliner supports the arch and cradles the heel
- Blown rubber IBR+ compound for added cushioning
- XT-900 rubber sole for solid traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.