Saucony Ride 6 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Ride 6 Running Shoe provides cushioning, comfort, and a surprisingly lightweight feel. By using materials that are lighter than normal, Saucony kept the Ride 6 light without sacrificing comfort. PowerGrip provides the cushioning, along with Super Rebound Compound in the heel to absorb impact. The Ride 6 is a neutral running shoe, for runners who don't need pronation correction.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 9.9oz
- Neutral for runners without major gait issues
- HydraMax collar lining wicks moisture for comfortable, dry feel
- Air Mesh upper for maximum breathability
- PowerGrid foam material centers the foot and absorbs impact
- Super Rebound Compound in the heel provides max impact absorption
- iBR+ sole is 33% lighter and 3x more cushioning than standard rubber
- XT-900 rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.