Saucony Peregrine 3 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Peregrine 3 Running Shoes get you closer to the ground without exposing your feet to harsh impacts. These shoes have a 4mm drop for a more natural feel, with an External Bedrock Plate and molded toe cap to protect against debris. FlexFilm around the upper section provides support without adding much weight. Saucony's SSL EVA composition is blended specifically to give you more rebound than before.
- Synthetic mesh upper materials
- Lightly cushioned, neutral shoe for runners without major gait issues
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 9.9oz
- FlexFilmâ„˘ upper provides lightweight support
- HydraMAXâ„˘ lining wicks moisture to keep feet dry
- ProGrid heel cushioning is 20% more responsive than EVA
- SSL EVA combines cushioning and rebound
- External Bedrock Plate protects against debris
- High traction rubber sole
- Premium sockliner wicks moisture away from the skin
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.