Saucony Mirage 4 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Mirage 4 Running Shoes have a 4mm drop that provides a nice, flat feel. This is a minimalist-style shoe, but it still has some cushioning to protect against impact. PowerGrid foam helps to absorb impact, and there's extra EVA in the heel for even more protection. A TPU stabilizer in the midfoot provides a little touch of guidance for light-to-moderate over pronators.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Guidance shoe for light-to-moderate over pronators
- Average weight: 8.9oz
- FlexFilm upper provides lightweight support
- HydraMax collar lining wicks moisture for comfortable, dry feel
- HRC Strobel board made with 1.5mm of EVA for plush feel
- PowerGrid foam material centers the foot and absorbs impact
- TPU midfoot stabilizer provides support
- High Abrasion EVA+ is light and durable
- XT-900 rubber sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.