The Saucony Mirage 3 Running Shoe lets you get closer to barefoot without losing all your cushioning. This shoe has less of a drop to encourage a more natural strike zone and build foot muscles. There's still some extra cushioning to absorb harsh impacts, and arch support for good alignment. To enhance the natural feel, Saucony added an additional flex groove in the forefoot. This allows the shoe to move more freely along with your foot.
- Minimalist style running shoe for more natural stride
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 7.5 oz
- Mesh upper for breathability
- ProGrid heel cushioning has more rebound than EVA
- EVA midsole cushioning protects against impact
- TPU arch for mild support
- XT-900™ rubber sole is durable and grippy
- HydraMAX™ lining wicks moisture away from the skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I had the Saucony Mirage shoes in blue previously and I loved them. I'm a track and cross country athlete and the first pair lasted for a season, so I hope these will too. The only problem I had with them with both pairs is that the top piece of fabric that is laying against you ankle gets torn up easily if you use it often like I do. Overall a great shoe.