Saucony Mirage 3 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Mirage 3 Running Shoe is in between barefoot and traditional running shoes. The drop is reduced to encourage more natural form, but there's a little extra cushioning in there to protect against impacts. Saucony added an additional flex groove to the Mirage 3. This improves the way the shoe flexes, offering better feel and smoother transitions.
- Minimalist style running shoe for more natural stride
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 8.7 oz
- Mesh upper for breathability
- ProGrid heel cushioning has more rebound than EVA
- EVA midsole cushioning protects against impact
- TPU arch for mild support
- XT-900â„¢ rubber sole is durable and grippy
- HydraMAXâ„¢ lining wicks moisture away from the skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I have a wide foot is this a good shoe for me I wear a 11 or a 11.5 should I get the 12"
1 Answers |
Question by dave on 10/3/2014 - 12:04 am
"This shoe is a regular width shoe. If you have a wide foot and normally wear a shoe that is made with a wider width you might want to check out the Saucony Guide 7 Running Shoe ."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2014 - 9:46 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.