Saucony Kinvara 5 Running Shoe (Men's)
The Saucony Kinvara 5 Running Shoes have a 4mm drop for a less angled feel. And despite coming in at only 7.7oz, they're still moderately cushioned. Saucony used PowerGrid cushioning to deliver the comfort and rebound without adding a bunch of weight. They also laid a FlexFilm over the outside to add stability without packing on the pounds. A crashpad in the heel helps guard against impact, and a moisture-wicking lining keeps things cool out on the road.
- Neutral profile for runners without major gait issues
- Synthetic and mesh upper materials
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 7.7oz
- Ultra-lightweight shoe to keep you light on your feet
- Lightweight PowerGrid cushioning delivers more rebound than the competition
- iBR+ sole is extremely lightweight, yet durable and cushiony
- FlexFilm overlay stabilizes the foot
- New plush collar for more comfort around ankle
- RUNDRY moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Extended heel crashpad absorbs impact
- Light track spikes adapt to your gait for traction and stability
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.